Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce provides an excellent package of help to members including business support, networking, representation and other benefits which makes joining the Epping Forest
Chamber of Commerce an absolute must for local businesses.
- Guide to business services and members throughout the district.
- Friendly and professional business and social support.
- Social and networking events with discounts to members.
- Skills development opportunities.
- Marketing opportunities for your business.
- New business opportunities.
- Regular newsletter.
- Voicing your concerns on business issues.
- Free entry into online and printed business directory.
- Use of EFCoC member Logo to help promote your company.
- Free listing on Chamber website with direct link to your website.
- Become part of an organisation with over 60 years’ experience in dealing with local issues and Government Legislation.
What are the benefits of being in the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce?
- Regular Networking Events
- Gain new contacts and business associates, recommendations and publicity.
- Free subscription to the Chamber database online.
- Provision for discounts on advertising online and on printed material, newsletters etc.
- Free entry in Chamber handbook with option to advertise at special rates.
- Opportunities to sell to our members.
- Sponsorship opportunities to promote your company and products or services.
… And many more benefits, including representation, support and access to Local, District Council & Government bodies.
Membership Fee Structure
Individual Member, Partnership or company with up to 10 Employees – £50
Partnership or company with over 51 employees – £150
To join EFCoC simply complete the registration form and we will contact you about the next stage of becoming a member.