Foreword by President Heather Thirtle
There is more to being self-employed than knowing your business or profession, not least is facing the many challenges, which occur commercially and personally, and this is where the Chamber provides a unique service. I urge you to get the strength of the Chamber around you with its strong lobbying influence between our Patrons the Member of Parliament, Central Government, Essex County Council, Epping Forest District Council, Town and Parish Councils and our own Business Champion. All these links benefit our members.
We offer our members business support, networking meetings, supper club events, member to member discounts, appraisal, valuation and advice to members regarding weekly planning applications, promotion on the Chamber website, promotion in the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce directory. In addiction our Hon Solicitor gives free advice to members and there are work place chaplains available to members.
I would urge you now to join this energetic Chamber of Commerce, which cares for the local business community and has the expertise of executive members to offer freely.
The business community needs a strong voice, and the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce is that voice which provides our business community with up to date information in e-mails and newsletters, which assists our members’ business to grow and thrive no matter how large or small the business may be.
Your subscription to the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce’s tax deductible and I strongly recommend you to join us and enjoy the benefits that the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce provides in business support and friendship.
Join Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce
Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce provides an excellent package of help to members including business support, networking, representation and other benefits which makes joining the Epping Forest
Chamber of Commerce an absolute must for local businesses.
- Guide to business services and members throughout the district.
- Friendly and professional business and social support.
- Social and networking events with discounts to members.
- Skills development opportunities.
- Marketing opportunities for your business.
- New business opportunities.
- Regular newsletter.
- Voicing your concerns on business issues.
- Free entry into online and printed business directory.
- Use of EFCoC member Logo to help promote your company.
- Free listing on Chamber website with direct link to your website.
- Become part of an organisation with over 60 years’ experience in dealing with local issues and Government Legislation.
What are the benefits of being in the Epping Forest Chamber of Commerce?
- Regular Networking Events
- Gain new contacts and business associates, recommendations and publicity.
- Free subscription to the Chamber database online.
- Provision for discounts on advertising online and on printed material, newsletters etc.
- Free entry in Chamber handbook with option to advertise at special rates.
- Opportunities to sell to our members.
- Sponsorship opportunities to promote your company and products or services.
… And many more benefits, including representation, support and access to Local, District Council & Government bodies.
Membership Fee Structure
Individual Member, Partnership or company with up to 10 Employees – £50
Partnership or company with over 51 employees – £150
To join EFCoC simply complete the registration form and we will contact you about the next stage of becoming a member.